Matter Project Review

Intro:

For the matter project we had to pick a problem in the world and write things about it.

Now it was limited, we had the option of four different ones. Melting Ice Caps, Oil Tanks, Deforestation, and Plastic Pollution. As you are about to find out, I chose Melting Ice Caps.

Melting Ice Caps:

Melting Ice Caps are caused by global warming. Global warming is made by buildings and factories. I chose this topic because it really affected me. I really love animals and drowning is a horrible way to die. The media text I chose is a commercial. I chose this because I thought it was a good way to teach grades 1 and 2 which the video was for. Doc I made.

Reflection:

I think I did a good job on my commercial and I am proud of it. In this project I enjoyed making the commercial. If I could change one thing I would change the time that I made it and not have put things to the last second. In the future I hope we do another one on a different topic so I could fix the mistakes I made on this one.

• Lazer

One thought on “Matter Project Review”

1. You are really good at self analysis, Eliezer. I often regret having done things the wrong way, too. Glad you got the project finished in time, though. Did you know ice caps have melted thousands of years ago too? It’s interesting to find out how scientists know about what the ice caps did thousands of years ago! Good topic to pick!